jQuery Auto Pagination Verson 0.1.0
An unobstrusive auto pagination plugin for JQueryDownload
jQuery Auto Pagination converts paginated webpages into a single page that loads subsequent pages automatically as the user scrolls downwards. To see how this works visit the demo page.
- Extremely small file size. Minified js file is only ~1.4kb.
- Extremely low dependency on page DOM structure. Only two DOM elements are required,
nextPageSelectorlink can be in any format, running page numbers are not required.
jQuery Auto Pagination is hosted on GitHub at:
For support regarding issues with this plugin, please go to:
The following works were used in building this project:
- jQuery by John Resig and the jQuery Team - http://jquery.com/
- ScrollUp by Mark Good Year - http://markgoodyear.com/labs/scrollup/
- Twitter Bootstrap by Mark Otto and Jacob Thornton - http://twitter.github.io/bootstrap/
- SyntaxHighlighter by Alex Gorbatchev - http://alexgorbatchev.com/SyntaxHighlighter/
- v0.1.0 - 19 May 2013
jQuery Auto Pagination is licensed under both MIT and GPL